Friday, January 14, 2011

Posted by xCHIPxSEM | File under : , , , ,
Here it is. The infamous interview that caused a huge uproar in the scene. Some thought it was funny, some hated it and still some others just saw it for what it was: a joke. The interview is not to be taken seriously so please read with tongue firmly inserted inside your cheek. Josh was nice enough to scan the original article for us as well as give us a look back on how he feels now about the interview. Here's what he had to say:

"I'm not all that proud of this to be honest. I wrote it when i was 19 and I thought it was hilarious back then in 1993, but looking back on it, it's just kinda mean. Ha Ha. No wonder Rob Fish, Vic Dicara, Steve Reddy, and everyone else wanted to beat me up. What did I even KNOW about Krsna back then? What I learned from Shelter albums? Seriously uneducated about it. Granted, the 36 year old me still hates all religions and think (know) they are the root of all wars, but you gotta respect whatever makes people happy right? As long as you aren't killing anyone or impeding on anyone else's rights, more power to ya."

This "interview" was original printed in Trustkill Zine #2, 1993. I've also included a download of the interview in pdf format if you prefer reading it that way. Big thanks to Josh for scanning this and allowing us to post it.


Krishna Interview - Trustkill Zine #2, 1993

1 comments:

Karl said...

more Trustkill zine scans would be great. the Groundwork/Chokehold issue especially.