Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Posted by xCHIPxSEM | File under : , , ,
Hey guys,

Sorry for my lack of input lately but up until recently I had been working 3 jobs so my time was limited for anything. But I did go and see that a few of you had requested to have a few links fixed. I did get to some of them and they have been updated. See below:

Despair - As We Bleed

Inside - 2010 Demo

Wrench - Both Records

Voice Of The Voiceless compilation

Click any of the links to be taken directly to the post. If you guys have anymore requests for links that are down, shoot me an email at xchipxsem@gmail.com and I'll get them fixed. I'm also going to try and get more of the layouts scanned with the post.

More exciting news for us, we'd like to welcome to our friends Shawna to the group. She'll be helping us out as a regular contributor and we're happy to have her on board.

Lastly, keep those requests coming. If we don't have it, we'll do our best to try and track it down. Thanks for sticking with us for all these years.

-Chip and the rest of the SITP gang

0 comments: