Monday, March 9, 2009

Posted by xCHIPxSEM |
So I was going through my CDs at my parents house and came across this gem. My friend Erin gave this to me many years ago and I still don't know much about it. I can't remember if AV went to Japan or not (being that its a Japanese pressing, one would assume they did) Im guessing this was pressed for that tour. The layout is beautiful. Wings fold out to reveal the lyrics on the inside. I did the best I could to scan it so bear with me. Overall, beautiful layout. Closed Casket Activities just released this on 5 inch vinyl for the first time as well as the double disc discography so head over to their webstore to order.

3 comments:

Guav said...

SAND FONT

Anonymous said...

AV never went to Japan even though they'd kill it over there. Japan is fucking obsessed with all thing VSE!

xgabex said...

i had this CD. but it got lost somewhere in my room and i am soooo fucking bummed. the layout is amazing