Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Posted by xCHIPxSEM |

This one wasnt even close. Buried Alive killed it live, recorded, and in the poll. Despair and Slugfest were close for 2nd and3rd and Im glad to see that some people voted for Fadeaway. Im hoping one day for a reunion. Again like I said, Im working on getting a capture device so I can transfer the live video of their set at Hellfest 2000 which was seriously one of the most incredible spectacles. Justin and I are gonna brainstorm and figure out what the next poll is going to be so stay tuned for that. Thanks to everyone who voted.

1 comments:

blend77 said...

I just want to say, I had been following Justin from x43x, but this new page is so fuckin great. you guys are doing an awesome job. thanks for all the work and all the memories you guys are dredging up.

im gonna do a little shout out to you guys on my page, so i hope you dont mind.

check out tim mcmahons page too, double cross, so awesome.

thanks again! hardcore forever. and thanks for the Statue demo!