Monday, March 23, 2009

Posted by xCHIPxSEM |
Southern California's Force of Change has announced they will be playing their final show, May 15 at the Chain Reaction in Anaheim, CA. This bums me out since they were one of the newer bands that I really liked and I never got to the see them. Their full length "The Bond We Share" was one of my favorite releases of 2006 and is still in constant rotation. Not sure what the rest of the members are up to now but the singer Dave is in Monument to Thieves and the guitarist Ryan is in Stick To Your Guns. Hopefully, they'll end up giving the band another go around later on when everyone has the time but until then, I bid farewell to one of the best current bands, Force Of Change.
For more info and to order merch click here: Force Of Change on Myspace
To order their full length "The Fire Still Burns" click here: Indecision Records

1 comments:

XhcnoirX said...

Fuuuuuck... Bad news :( Awesome band.