Friday, February 8, 2008

Posted by xCHIPxSEM |















Im gonna go on record right here and now...I love the Keeper. Brother's Keeper were always some of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet and Im happy to say that I everytime I see Mike Ski he gives me a big hug and everytime I speak to EMS he always has nothing but positive things to say. These are the people that I am glad to have met through my time spent in the hardcore scene. This shirt was printed for the release of "Forever Never Ending" which is a compilation of early material, B-sides, and comp tracks. I remember seeing someone wearing this on tour when my old band played the Westcott in Syracuse with Brother's Keeper. I got in touch with EMS and asked if they still had any...they didnt but he sent me this from his personal collection (again why I love the guys in Brother's Keeper). Through the years I was able to tour with them, play their CD release show for Fantasy Killer and release a record through SA Mob. I will always love the Keeper and the people who were associated with it.

5 comments:

xorhunx said...

i fucking love BK too !

xCHIPxSEM said...

I saw your post last week about them. I have some others that Im gonna post in the next few days

EMS / COREGASM said...

Screw that! I want that shirt back now. I can wear it now that the band is broken up ahahaha. No but seriously man, thanx for the kind words. Still a bum out we never got to do the Destro release on SA MOB but things happen. I still have your set list from Hellfest 2001 where you opened up with Leeway. Hopefully Smoke and Mirrors will fill the void for some people who were into BK. You can definitely hear some of my dated ass riffages and patented bass-ery.

xCHIPxSEM said...

Whoa what? You have our set from Hellfest? I need a copy of that!!!!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

DNA 315 said...

Bane, Brother's Keeper, every time I die at the westcott.. anyone?