Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Posted by xjustinx |

There are a handful of bands that I am beyond excited to see at Burning Fight, and Threadbare are definitely one of them. They never played out my way during their heyday, but their albums have always stuck with me as being incredibly original, and uncompromisingly heavy. In honor of being able to finally see them in about 3 days, I ripped their first release.

Threadbare - self titled 7"
[1994 - Watermark Records]
http://www.mediafire.com/?mmiozw0gnky

3 comments:

Sanford said...

really, really stoked on this band. i hope they play both these songs. so damn good.

XhcnoirX said...

I used to own this 7", but gave it away to a friend. Stupid, I know... Awesome, awesome record, and incredible band. Have fun at their show (and all the others)!

Louisville Joe said...

I'm just as excited to see them this weekend. Also excited about a surprise Harvest reunion, which everyone says is not going to happen but in my heart I know better. MAKE IT HAPPEN PEOPLE.