Thursday, April 23, 2009

Posted by xCHIPxSEM |
I may have been in this band (and video)...Im not gonna say that Im a part of this reunion of sorts (okay I am) but its for a good cause so please check it out.

From Lambgoat.com:
Defunct hardcore/metal band Until The End has resurfaced with, if nothing else, plans for a June reunion show. Singer Mean Pete has issued the following:

"I've always been opposed to bands doing reunion shows but this is for a good cause and in my time with RN and Bishop over the last 5 years of touring, all the heckling and bullshit, we're doing this. All the members performing are straight edge and this is not negotiable. That may not seem like something important for most people, but in this day and age of sellouts and band wagon jumpers, it's important to the integrity of UTE, straight edge, and hardcore as a whole. We are doing material from the s/t EP and 'Blood In The Ink' only because we feel it is the best representation of the true spirit of UTE.

"UTE will be doing a show on June 20th, 2009 in Tampa @ Transitions. We set up a new Myspace cuz the other is run by an unknown person and we need to get shit done here. Maybe we'll do shows, maybe we won't. Maybe we'll write a record, maybe we won't. Maybe we'll go to karaoke bars and sing Madonna songs with goth kids, maybe we won't. Either way, come help out a good cause on June 20th, more bands will be announced soon, and add the new Myspace."

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I really wanted to see them play a show until I met the dude singing when we played a show with Remembering Never in VA. Maybe he was tired, but didn't seem to interested in talking about that band behind the curtains. Maybe I caught him on an off day, too. That band does rule. PUT THE BARREL DOWN YOUR THROAT PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER

xCHIPxSEM said...

Okay heres the thing with Pete...when he was asked to leave the band it wasnt under the best of circumstances. He was pretty bitter about it and didnt want to talk about it. You may have caught him on a bad night so please dont let that one incident cast a cloud over us Mark. Im really glad to be playing the show and its for a good cause which is even better

Unknown said...

That's what I thought. That show, by the way, that we played with Remembering Never was awesome. Caliban, Between the Buried and Me, Scarlet, Dead To Fall, Remembering Never and some others. So good.

HUANSOAHN said...

thats great news unfortunately I am from germany and that sucks!but hey you guys rule and I hope there will be some bootlegs from this show!
btw who is singing on THE BLIND LEADING THE LOST?I never heard this album but a friend of mine said that someone else is singing!I am curious if I should get it!

Unknown said...

Something I've always wondered about those Hellfest DVDs. Is it possible for the bands to get the unused footage and do something with it themselves? As someone who went to the last 3 years, I'd love to see more from those shows.

Honestly, I just want more videos of me stagediving. Haha.

Unknown said...

I want to still see the Earth Crisis "final show" way back when or the Path Of Resistance/Shockwave show.

xCHIPxSEM said...

I have the entire ExC final show at Hellfest as well as many of the sets from 2000-2001. I just need a way to transfer them

HUANSOAHN said...

btw is it true that there is a PATH OF RESISTANCE demo floating around?

Anonymous said...

Chip this is Scott's friend Frank you met at Hellfest 03, don't know if you remember me but just came across your blog and this post. That video just gave me a flashback of good times and a lot of fun. Right before you guys began you leaned down to Scott, Antonio, Jesse and myself with the comment of "I wanna see a lot of cannonballs".

Great blog though, a lot of awesome stuff.