Sunday, August 30, 2009

Posted by xCHIPxSEM |
I remember the first time I saw Bleeding Through...Hellfest 2001. My friend told me they were the side project of Eighteen Visions. I watched a song or 2 and I thought they were pretty good, but nothing special. Then...I heard "Dust To Ashes" and said "Holy shit, these guys are good". It was the perfect mix of metal with a hardcore influence. Who would have known they would become one of the biggest bands in metal/hardcore. This was recorded right after they changed their name to Bleeding Through from Breakneck. Check out the record "Portrait of the Goddess"...their best in my opinion.

Bleeding Through - Demo 2000

http://www.mediafire.com/?m2ehloawnfk

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome I was looking for this about 2 years back. I had lost my mine awhile ago. I love the extra long intro.

Anonymous said...

Awww I thought this was the demo I had.The demo I had , had Turns Cold to the Touch with a running time of about 7 mins.

xCHIPxSEM said...

It probably is the one you had...apparently mine is missing 2 songs. Working on rectifying that

HUANSOAHN said...

you should post the other demo definetely!this is so great thanks!

anyone have a clue where I can get the MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD demo?I saw it on ebay a few weeks ago and never heard of this tape!

xjustinx said...

The Most Precious Blood demo is also available at the very tail end of the hidden tracks on the Nothing In Vain cd.

igorxxx said...

got this demo on cassette!classic brutality!