Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Posted by xCHIPxSEM |

Techincally yes, Youth of Today is not a 90s hardcore band but this live recording from the late 80's was released in the 90's by everyone's favorite label, Lost & Found. Someone had requested this a few months ago and I was finally able to get it from my parents house. I did a high quality VBR rip of the record as well as a nice high quality scan of the cover. The quality is pretty damn good and has a good variety of songs spanning their career (minus the last 7 inch) as well as covers of Crippled Youth, Gorilla Biscuits, and the Cro Mags. The CD is actually 2 different shows, the first being better quality. Either way, check it out. To whomever requested this, I apologize for taking so long getting it posted

Youth of Today - Take A Stand (Live)

Part 1

http://www.mediafire.com/?wdmmymyn1jo

Part 2

http://www.mediafire.com/?ajhaxoraww2

2 comments:

ERIC SXE said...

Thanks guys. I've been wanting this one again for a while. I must have loaned my CD out and never got it back!

yourxmerch.com said...

I cant download, please fix the link