Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Posted by xjustinx | File under : , , ,
Originally released only on CD by Trustkill Records in 2005, Most Precious Blood's "Merciless" full length will finally be seeing the vinyl treatment via Bitter Melody Records. With a limited pressing of 500 copies, some of the more limited colors already seem to going quickly from their Limited Pressing webstore. You can check out their webstore here, and pick up a copy, or even a three pack with all of the limited colors.
On another note, does anyone think that the "Do Not Resuscitate" album that Most Precious Blood recorded quite a while ago will ever actually see the light of day?

7 comments:

Alternate 1995 said...

I talked to justin mpb like a month ago. Couldn't get him to spill even one bean. Totally sucked. They must be looking for someone to put the record out still. That's the only thing I can think of.

Merciless, I got the 3 pack. SOLID!

grant said...

I tried to get him to spill something to me too...nothing. I would be glad to put it out too.

mattxmiller said...

i just ordered the 3 pack!
funny buying my own bands records, but fuck it...i always wanted this to come out as an LP!!!

HUANSOAHN said...

it better comes out I cant wait to hear it.Theres already one song out which is pretty solid.great gonna order right now.which song is bonus?

Unknown said...

I guess I'll be the asshole, this wasn't my favourite MPB album and fuck Trustkill.
But if they come by my city I'll rock out for sure.

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting for do not resuscitate for so long....if they don't put it out i'm going to sorely dissapointed

Anonymous said...

one of my favorite bands to see live. I know they're kinda spread out right now, but how 'bout finally releasing the record and a tour? maybe?