Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Posted by xCHIPxSEM | File under :

To be quite honest, this shirt is a little bit of a head scratcher for me. Yes its legit, I bought it from the band after the release of the "My Statement Of Life In A Dying World" record. I don't remember them selling it after I purchased it and I haven't seen it for sale since (on Ebay I mean). The front has the standard XXX logo but only a one color, more simplistic version, not the usual 2 color that we tend to see. The back has a picture of a young girl holding a gun with one hand and covering her eyes with the other. The lyrics next to her are from the song "Stun The Evolution". Perhaps the design didn't do as well as the band expected so it was discontinued? Strange...I still haven't seen it since I picked it up. Other color variations besides the heather grey? No clue..but I really do dig the simple logo on the front.

3 comments:

Andy said...

man these past 3 posts have made me a very sad guy knowing that i wont be seeing them this weekend. i wish i knew if they were gonna have any shirts for sale and if i could buy a couple somehow?

xCHIPxSEM said...

Andy: If there is anything left over, theres a good chance that we'll have it up for sale next week.

Andy said...

nice!!