Monday, April 16, 2012

Posted by Anonymous |
Hey everyone. My name is John Vista. I'm new to posting here on xSTUCK IN THE PASTx but this seems like a great first post for me to bring to this site! Ex DISEMBODIED vocalist Aaron Weseman has a brand new band called ENSKYE. Their first show is on April 20th, 2012 {in upstate New York-New Paltz}. On a side note...ENSKYE will be releasing a 5 song demo cd in the very near future! There is a lot to be excited about here, trust me. Having been a longtime DISEMBODIED fan, I for one have had very big expectations for this new project Aaron is now part of. I've heard the new material and I think a lot of people are gonna be surprised & impressed. Having spoken to Aaron on a bunch of different occasions about the ideas, concepts & goals pertaining to ENSKYE...I'm excited to see where this band goes! Everyone out there should without a doubt check out ENSKYE on Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/enskye . Thanks for taking the time to read this post. Hope to bring ya some more updates in the future. Look for an ENSKYE interview on my blogsite { VISTA FANZINE }. Maybe I will post it on this site as well? Maybe even a show review for ENSKYE's first show? Who friggin' knows!? Not me. 
Thanks~
John Vista 

2 comments:

Samuli said...

Hi John. Nice to see you posting on stuck in the past.

Anonymous said...

Hey Samuli. Thanks so much!