Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I got this demo in 2000 at a show my old band played with Hamartia and 7 Angels 7 Plagues in Philly. They were killer that day and we became friends with them. To the best of my knowledge, this is the only recording they did outside of the full length on Goodlife but man is it great. I actually downloaded this one a few years ago so this is not my rip (my demo is at my parents house). Ill scan the cover when I go visit them for the holidays. Here's Hamartia's 3 song 2000 demo

Hamartia - Demo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What band were you in?

xCHIPxSEM said...

At the time I was in Destro, one of the only straight edge bands in South Florida in the late 90s/early 00s. I upped our discography...check it out here:

http://southfloridamusicscene.blogspot.com/2008/02/destro.html

Ficholas Norneris said...

hell yeah thanks for this one, Hamartia was brutal back in the day, still is..