Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Posted by XhcnoirX | File under : , , ,
Another request. I got this 3xCD compilation in the mail just yesterday, and I figured I'd up it asap. This is the 3rd and final installment of East Coast Assault compilations that Too Damn Hype Records released. The previous 2 East Coast Assault compilations have been posted here and here, and the Japanese version which combines ECA 1 & ECA 2 was posted recently by Chip, here. So yeah, we dig these East Coast Assault compilations! Here's ECA 3, which was released in 2000. There are 75 bands on this compilation, doing one song each. Some well-known names here (Brother's Keeper, Most Precious Blood, Blood Has Been Shed, Unearth), some not so well-known (Kurt Kokaine & The White Trash Jihad... seriously?!)... There's bound to be more than a few tracks on here you'll enjoy if you're into the harder stuff, which is what this comp is about for the most part. So check it out!

I've separated the downloads, one for each CD, and included scans with all of them.

East Coast Assault III CD 1
East Coast Assault III CD 2
East Coast Assault III CD 3

6 comments:

matt said...

the link to the second cd of ECA 2 is broken. any chance of a re-up?

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot !

vJGv

xCHIPxSEM said...

Are you sure? I just tried all the links and they seem to be working. Try it again and let me know if you're still having trouble

matt said...

hey it was cd 2 of the z-share link. i totally blanked on just being able to download the 1+2 combined. those work perfect!

XhcnoirX said...

I re-upped the ECA 2 zips, this time to Mediafire, and fixed the links. Thanxxx.

xiconoclastx said...

Thanks mate, saved my time on ripping my ECA