Monday, February 16, 2009

Posted by xjustinx |
On the heels of a couple posts about Fortheloveof comes this amusing little story from Tom Sheehan of Indecision/Most Precious Blood:

It was in May of 1997, Indecision was playing a show at CBGB's with Candiria and Breakdown. I was outside with some of the dudes from Candiria and a member of FTLO. I had just gotten the demo and loved it so I was trying to get Wreckage/Exit to check them out. So, we are all outside CBGB's, talking about trying to get a FTLO/indecision/Candiria tour together. So I say
"Man, I love that demo so much, why the hell did you guys throw our your singer, his voice was awesome". The FTLO dude replied "I am the singer on the demo, I am still in the band." So I apologize to him, say I must I have misunderstood and that was that. Literally, he was out of the band the next week. So embarrassing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lulz

Anonymous said...

isnt it ironic that tom then got kicked out of indecision and then most precious blood?
HA!

Anonymous said...

and both bands sounded better with Tom