Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Posted by xCHIPxSEM |

So I noticed no one had voted for Fadeaway yet on the Scott Vogel poll and I figured this might be because no one remembers them. Well here is their self titled release on Conquer The World Records, long out of print. This Buffalo band featured Vogel on drums and Frank from Snapcase on guitar. Good chug hardcore from 1993. After going back and listening to it for the first time in a long time, I really hear a lot of Strife in there. Contemporaries but in that vein of hardcore. Good stuff. Check it out

*NEW LINK*

Fadeaway - Self Titled


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you have the demos for this, vogel told me he considers this album a piece of shit but said the demos were def good.

Thorns said...

can you re-up the first track. It seems to be fucked up when trying to import into itunes. thanks! keep up the good work!

jav said...

no one voted for it cause it sucked.

Dan said...

Yea the first track isnt working, please re-upload it!

mikectw said...

The CD is fucking really good and way ahead of it's time. Rob made a mean falaffel sandwich. I voted for Fadeaway because I had to since I put out the record but I would of voted Slugfest because he was young and smashed our microphone in Detroit back in the day when I met him. You can get the CD on ebay sometimes but it's also available in my digital catalog.

Anonymous said...

vogel only played drums on this recording, the demos have the orginal drummer on them.

rybunal said...

"alone!alone!alone!alone! why must i burn alone!"

great record in my opinion.

Tre Till Death said...

The demo is fucking great. Would love to hear that... god forbid I actually track down a tape deck...

Anonymous said...

Hello! Please reupload this release and ep Blindsight if you have!