Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Posted by xjustinx |
Distros and compilations were some of the best ways to find out about new bands, and The Difference Between Us sits as one of my all time favorite comps. It came out on the great Goodfellow Records in 1997, and featured more great bands and songs than I could possibly sit here and type out. However, I can say this, The Difference Between Us features what are possibly my all time favorite songs from Disembodied and Harvest.

The Difference Between Us
[1997 - Goodfellow Records]
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G6Z4D8M0

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally forgot about this comp and my band was on it (Bridgewater). So happy to find your site today. Made my day - I'm burning up bandwidth "collecting" the records.

Thanks.

Roelibex said...

Is there anyway to reupload this comp? megaupload link is pretty dead. Im dying to hear that acacia song. Thanks!

Roelibex said...

Can someone reupload this comp? As megaupload links are pretty dead. Im dying to hear that acacia song. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?z5hcn6m521zv9w6 reuploaded